Friday, August 24, 2012

Tiger's "good" Year

During the media interview after his practice round Tiger was asked, " You've always defined or measured your seasons by performance in the majors, but in that context when you win three TOUR events and contend in majors but don't win, do you see that as good year or do you see it as something else?"

Tiger replied, "Well, I see it as absolutely it's a good year, but I think winning a major championship puts it into a great year category. I've said that countless times prior. I think that even if you get one win in there, like Ernie Els had a pretty good year this year, but all of a sudden now he wins a major championship and it's a great year. I think that's the difference between the majors and the other events. They're just that much bigger."

No comments:

Post a Comment