Friday, August 24, 2012

Keegan Bradley Talks About Coach Darby (Frank Darby of St. John's)

During his interview meeting in the media tent at the Barclays Anthony Scorcia, of the "On Par" radio show, asked Keegan, "You mentioned Coach Darby. When you think of Coach Darby now, what's the first thing that comes to mind, and can you talk a little bit about your relationship with him and how it's evolved since you graduated St. John's?"

Keegan replied, "Coach Darby was the perfect coach for me because he kind of let me do my own thing. I think about it if I a coach that was really in my face and and saying you've got to hit 3-wood here, 2-iron here, that wouldn't have worked for me. Coach really let me be myself out on the golf course and at St. John's, and that was what has gotten me to this point. He's great. He gave me four years of education at St. John's , and I'll ever be thankful for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment